Sunday, July 8, 2012

Mac Products I've Used Up and NYX Lip liners



I finally have enough products to Back to Mac*!  I am bringing back two glosses, a cleanse off oil (great for removing eye makeup), Studio Fix concealer, cranberry eyeshadow, and a mineralized skinfinish natural.

*Back to Mac is a recycling program where you bring 6 Mac products (skincare and makeup) back to Mac counters to get a free lipstick or a Mac store to get a free lipstick, lipglass or eyeshadow.


I also stopped by Ulta this weekend because I wanted to try more NYX products.  I picked up two NYX Slim Lip Liner Pencil in Flower and Pale Pink.
NYX Flower and NYX Pale Pink lipliners
 These are lovely!  The texture is softer than Mac lipliners so it glides on the lips without tugging it.  Pale pink is a gorgeous color matte pale pink color and Flower is a shimmer pinkish color.


Top: NYX flower, then NYX Pale Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment