Monday, July 9, 2012

bareMinerals Blushes Review and Swatches


I love bareMinerals blushes!  They are so creamy and applies beautifully giving you the must fabulous healthy glow.  You can create a a barely there soft wash of color or a more intense radiant glow.  These don't break me out or irritate my sensitive skin.  They also last all day!



I have Fruit Cocktail, Golden Gate, Dawn, and Glee.  I also have Laughter, but I wouldn't find it at the moment. 

BM Fruit Cocktail, Dawn, Golden Gate, and Glee
These blushes are really pigmented, so you don't need much at all.  

BM Fruit Cocktail, Dawn, Golden Gate, and Glee

More blended out.  

I tend to reach for Dawn and Laughter (not pictured) the most.  It gives me a really beautiful natural peachy glow.  Looks gorgeous in the summer on tan skin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment