Monday, July 2, 2012

How to make your hair grow faster and longer - Phyto Phytophanere Review


Phyto Phytophanere
Phyto Phytophanere 


After a bad color job that severely damaged my hair, I chopped my super long hair off and sported an angled bob haircut. Since then I've been trying to grow my hair out and trying to keep the existing hair healthy. I've tried and tested lots of products and found some great ones that really delivers. Phyto Phytophanere hair and nails caplets is one of those products. They are an expensive investment but definitely worth it if you want your hair to grow faster. I've been using Phytophanere everyday for the last 6 months and have seen great results!

Your hair usually grows 1/2 an inch per month, but with Phytophanere my hair has grown around an inch a month for the last six months. I've had about 3 haircuts during the last 6 months and now my hair is well below my shoulders.  Not only does it help your hair grow, it also helps maintain/improve the health of your hair. My hair is often very dry and thick and I flat iron my hair often. With the right hair products to protect the hair and the Phytophanere I have less split ends and my hair is a lot healthier and shinier.  My eyelashes are also stronger and they fall out less often.  My skin is also less dry because of the caplets.  I have found that with these caplets my scalp gets oily a lot faster, so dry shampoo is a must!

As for my nails, I have mixed feelings. Being a runner, sometimes I loss my toe nails. Too much information? The new toe nail is always weaker the the original and I was hoping that photophanere would help - it hasn't. However, my fingernails are stronger. They used to be really weak and sometimes the tips of my nails would peel or break off very easily.


phyto hair pills


Phyto Phytophanere comes in two sizes: a 1 month supply (pictured above) contains 60 pills and you take two pills per day.  The 1 month supply retails for $25.  While the two month supply retails for $50.  I purchased my from Sephora.  

Phyto Phytophanere

Does not contain: Parabens, Sulfates, Synthetic Fragrances, Synthetic Dyes, Petrochemicals, Phthalates, Parabens, Sulfates, Synthetic Fragrances , Synthetic Dyes, petrochemicals,  Phthalates


This products is very expensive and the cost does add up but it's worth it. I saw results after two months. I recommend that if you try this product out give it at least a couple of months.

Have you tried any Phytos products?


No comments:

Post a Comment