Sunday, July 1, 2012

June Favorites



June Favorites!! Some of these are products that I got during the beginning of June, while others I've had for a while and just started using them again! I absolutely love Wonderstuck perfume and the Caudalie Beauty Elixir was also featured on my favorite list last month. I love it that much! It's perfect for travel - road trip anyone?





1. Caudalie Beauty Elixir - I absolutely love this stuff.  I carry this with me in my bag to refreshen up my skin/makeup.  It does have an herbal smell - which I find very relaxing and therapeutic.  I use this everyday.

2. Laura Mercier Metallic Créme Eye Color - Burnished Copper - Easy to pop on and go.  Gorgeous color and can be use as an eyeshadow base or by itself.  

3. Burberry Lip Glow in Nutmeg - Grown up nude color, non sticky.  Love everyday about this gloss.  

4. Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer - I use this only under my eyes.  Easy and fast, covers well, creamy and non-drying.  

5. NYX Circe - Love this nude color.  Did it review on it here

6. Rimmel Bronzer - This bronzer is under 5 bucks.  Love the color!  Only downside is that it's very powdery and has a coarse texture (compared to prestige bronzers). 

7. Origins Sensory Therapy - I've been using this for a while now.  Instantly relaxes me. Has a peppermint smell and tingles on the skin. 

8. NYX Haywire - Good crease color/ all over color.  Review here

9. Taylor Swift Wonderstuck - love this smell.  I also have the rollerball version of this. 

10. L'oreal Magic Lumi Primer  - I don't use this as a primer rather as a highlighter.  On days where I don't wear makeup, I'll add it to my moisturizer.  If I am wearing foundation, I'll add it to my foundation for an extra glow. 


Burberry Nutmeg, Maybelline concealer, Laura Mercier Burnished Copper, and Rimmel Bronzer 


What are your favorites this month???  

No comments:

Post a Comment