Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Drugstore and Sephora Haul - Buxom Samantha's Smoky Eye



I'm so excited with the stuff I've picked up in the last couple of weeks.  Have to say that I love most of them!

Buxom Samantha's Smoky Eye - I got this from the Sephora website for $20 dollars!!  What a steal!  It comes with Buxom Big & Heathy Lip Polish in Samantha which is a really pretty sheer nude color.  It smells like vanilla peppermint and has a light tingly sensation.  I love Buxom lip glosses because they are not sticky and feels great on the lips.  The kit also comes with a Buxom Smoky Eye Stick in Smokin' Pistol, a Boxum Eye Brush and a Lash Mascara.   I like to use the eyeliner as a base to build a smoky eye look and the Buxom mascara is great!  The formula is drier than a lot of other mascara which I prefer and goes on the lashes without looking clumpy!

Amalactin Ultra - This is a life saver if you have dry skin, eczema, or Keratosis Pilaris (chicken skin).  It's a very thick cream, and a little goes a long way.  Doesn't really have a perfume scent - rather smells kinda medicinal. I highly recommend this product!

Cutex Advanced Revival - My favorite nail polish remover.  Smells good, and remove nail polish really quickly.

Clear Scalp and Hair Therapy Condition in Ultra Shea - Awesome product - so glad I got this!  Leaves your hair sooo smooth and silky.  Smells good too.

Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm - Got this in Peach Kiss.  It's my second tube.  Easy to apply and leaves a nice sheer nude color on the lip.  Not crazy about the smell though.

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment - I got the mini ones in Rose and Clear.  The rose one has a slight rosy color.  On the lip it gives a your lips but better look.  These have SPF 15.  They feel a little waxy on the lips.

Buxom eyeliner, Buxom Samantha, Maybelline Peach Kiss, and Fresh Sugar Rose

Have a lovely day!!


2 comments:

  1. I am thinking of buying that Buxom kit from the website! Could you do a look with the products? Im on the fence about the gloss because it looks very pale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done =)

    http://thebeautymuse-ment.blogspot.com/2012/08/buxom-samantha-smokey-eye-look.html

    ReplyDelete